- Ministry Team
- Church Notices
- About Us
- Get in Touch
The original church (St Wilfrid) was built in 1886, making it one of the original buildings in the district and associated with the early development of the township of Steventon (now Tea Tree Gully).
In 1967 substantial additions were made to the original church to form the current complex of buildings.
No news is good news!
"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?"
1 John 3: 16-17